My Looklet Page

Monday, February 25, 2008

Memory Flashback

Photobucket

I Love these girls!!!!(Spice Girls Charlie's Angels, Divas...How gay am I?)I've watched the two films a gazillion times and it still keeps me at the edge of my seat

My favorite is Drew Barrymore! She's so pretty and I remember the scene in the sequel wherein she was wearing that race track outfit!!! that was fabulous!!!!!

Photobucket

And who could forget the soundtrack , Destiny's Child kicked some major ass with that one and not to mention the awesome blend of classic hits in that album (OKAY, the second one was not that good, but I still loved the MC Hammer song they danced to...)

Photobucket

Hmm.. good times!

No comments:

Super SouthPark

Super SouthPark
Hehehe!

Who's The Best American Idol Ever?

Powered By Blogger

Labels