My Looklet Page

Monday, February 25, 2008

American Idol 7 : My Favorites

My fave Idols ATM...

Amanda Overmyer - The Rock & Roll Nurse!!! I Love Her Attitude, The Raw Voice, The Incredible choices of songs and how she owns them!

Amanda

David Archuleta

OK, I gotta admit, I was not a fan of his Shop Around Performance. But judging from his audition andthe Hollywood round this guy should get pretty far up there. He's cute mega-talented and has got YouTube working for him (Seriuously, you need to check out a video wherein Kelly Clarkson and Other AI1 Finalists were all in amazement when he sang And I Am Telling You)

David A

KADY MALLOY
Right now she has the top spot for me, this girl has a lot of things working for her, good looks, fab voice and who could forget her Britney Impressions?

Kady

My other faves: Danny Hernandez,Danny Noriega, Carly Smithson and Ramielle Malubay

No comments:

Super SouthPark

Super SouthPark
Hehehe!

Who's The Best American Idol Ever?

Powered By Blogger

Labels