My Looklet Page

Monday, February 25, 2008

Memory Flashback

Spice Girls

I remember when I was in College and I first heard the song Wannabe, I was like, OMG!! I Love them and I just had to tell my best friend about these girls because I was so sure that he will love them too.True enough he did, and we became the biggest Spice Girls Fanatics, but I was more addicted to these girls...
I would buy all the imported magazines that had any picture of them, whether it be big or small (Remember the imported Mag, Smash Hits?) I was literally crazy over these girls, I would get angry when someone bashes them, I would buy clothes that would resemble their styles. But the pinnacle of my addictive ways was when I decided to make a collage of Spice Girls Clippings and Pictures as my wallpaper! I worked for 2 days just to achieve that and I was so happy when I got it done! My room became very colorful...Gotta love these girls My fave ids Geri or Ginger Spice so I got very sad when she left them, but I became happy again when she released her solo single!!! Then they all started having their own careers and I couldn't focus on them anymore, so it fizzled out....then they reunite!!!! BRING THE SPICE GIRLS TO MANILAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Super SouthPark

Super SouthPark
Hehehe!

Who's The Best American Idol Ever?

Powered By Blogger

Labels