My Looklet Page

Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Favorite Artists (The Pride Of The Philippines)

Kyla
A Filipina singer who sings very well, her voice has that natural R & B tone, she is hailed as the Philippins R & B Princess (Although I do not know who the queen is..)I love it when she sings cover songs and gives it her own flavor!

Photobucket

and the best
Regine Velasquez
A Filipina singer with somewhat of a Cinderella story, coming from a poor family, trained by her father to sing (Submerged in water!), joined a popular singing contest on a TV show, won, & then started to skyrocket into the biz! Vocally,she is the best concert artist, I've ever heard, she hits high notes with ease and is not overpowered by back-up vocalists (She blends wuith them). Although she may have a lot of haters, I still love her and so do a million other of her fans.

FaShIoNiStA

No comments:

Super SouthPark

Super SouthPark
Hehehe!

Who's The Best American Idol Ever?

Powered By Blogger

Labels