My Looklet Page

Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Favorite Artists (The Divas)

Whitney Houston
Well, you gotta admit, almost all of Whitney's released track are now classics, she is known as " The Voice". She still holds the record for the Most Consecutive (She had her first seven singles reach number 1!) # 1 Hit Singles In The Billboard's Hot 100. Although her life is a little messy, Whitney is now trying to rebuild and hpopefully one of thse days she'll be ready to make a big comeback! You go girl! Lots Of People Love ya still!

Whitney Houston

Toni Braxton
I love her voice, she's really sexy too, I loved her so much I even bought the album of her sisters!

Toni Braxton


Aretha Franklin
The Queen Of Soul, she's got pipes of steel and has lots of soul, She was honored at th fist ever Divas Live back in 2000, wherein she sang Chain Of Fools with my all-time favorite foreign artist Mariah Carey. Listen to her tracks and watch out for those high notes!

Aretha Franklin

No comments:

Super SouthPark

Super SouthPark
Hehehe!

Who's The Best American Idol Ever?

Powered By Blogger

Labels