My Looklet Page

Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Favorite Artists (The American Idol Contestants)

Blake Lewis
Th beatboxer from American Idol's Sixth Season is hot! Such a hottie and a very talented musician! Grab a copy of his album and you'll hear a fantastic mix of music! Plus Have I mentioned that he's hot?

Photobucket

Katharine McPhee
The prettiest girl ever to hit Amrican Idol she was the first runner-up from Season 5 (I still can't believe Taylor beat her) She has probably one of the best auditions ever. She was dropped by her record label and I'm still wishing that a new record label would get her and give justice to her undeniable talent.

katharine mcphee

Fantasia Barrino
Woohoo! She's the best American Idol for me, Her performance of I Believe during Idol's finale still gives me goosebumps when I watch it! Vocally, she can be lined up with the best divas and she will still shine! I loved it when she was asked to give advise to Season 4 Hopefuls and she said "ACT UGLY".

Photobucket

No comments:

Super SouthPark

Super SouthPark
Hehehe!

Who's The Best American Idol Ever?

Powered By Blogger

Labels