My Looklet Page

Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Favorite Artists (The Fabulous Groups)

The Spice Girls
When thy first came out with Wanna Be, I told all of my friends about them and I said that they're going to mak it big but boy oh boy was I wrong...Not only did they make it big they were an unstoppable force to be reckoned with! My favorite is still Geri " Ginger Spice " Halliwell. When they disbanded, I was devastated, I was such a big fan of theirs, I had my room walls covered with their pictures, I would copy their clothing styles (But I had to make it into an androginous version) , I would sing their songs all the time, I would talk about them all the time...Those were the days! I wish they'd come here to the Philippines for their reunion concert tour...

spice girls

Destiny's Child
I fell in love with this group when I was in College, the tongue twisting lyrics, the outfits and of course there's Beyonce (She performs with so much energy and is one of the hottest female celebs nowadays). I'm still a little sad that they're not together anymore!

Destiny Child...

No comments:

Super SouthPark

Super SouthPark
Hehehe!

Who's The Best American Idol Ever?

Powered By Blogger

Labels