My Looklet Page

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Idol Gives Back Opening Number ( Don't Stop The Music)

 


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Loved it!


What a way to open the show!


They danced with the cast of So You Think You Can Dance, Rumor has it that they'll be incorporating the SYTYCD Cast on the Idols Tour, they tested the idea on tonight's episode and it works.


I loved the bit where David Cook sang (And I so hate that girl touching him!)


Carly was pretty but she has this tendency to look angry when singing!


David Archuleta did not have a singing spot (That's so surprising!)


Syesha keeps on doing her thing, she's really working hard on this!


Jason's voice surprisingly fit the song nicely.


Michael Johns, Brooke White & the dreaded KLC don't have singing spots as well.


Gosh, I wish Danny was there to rock this song out!


 Photobucket


I already have it on my I-pod!!!! (Obsessed?)

No comments:

Super SouthPark

Super SouthPark
Hehehe!

Who's The Best American Idol Ever?

Powered By Blogger

Labels