My Looklet Page

Monday, March 3, 2008

AMERICAN IDOL: STOP THE PIMPING!!!!

ARCHULETA.

I like David Archuleta, but I'm getting really annoyed with all the pimping!!! The kid can sing but to call his Shop Around performance "brilliant"? Are the judges even really listening...
I mean he hesitated with the big note by the end and at one point he even screwed up a few notes...Imagine was also beyond me, it was good but again, they gave the untrue comment "the best vocal ever heard on Idol" . I've heard several Clay Aiken performances which was better than that and have they forgotten Melinda's performances, that was just last year!!!

They did the overpimping with Jordin last year and they had to go crazy with Jordin's promotion before her song could become a hit, I think Idol should just let the real people shine based on the perfomances...

David Hernandez and David Cook's performances were really good, but they just could not stop pimping David Archuleta, They even let down some performances which were acxtually respectable, just to highlight Archuleta's performance (i.e. Luke Menard did a pretty good vocalwith Killer Queen but Simon goes ahead and compares him to Freddie Mercury WTF?; Jason Yeager still a very respectable vocal on a song which sounds really difficult to sing, but Randy comments..It's not a singer's song, that song sounded like it required a big range and Yeager was able to perform it (not the best but...) really well...

Again I would like to reiterate, I like David Archuleta, but please stop the overpimping, he'll shine with or without it!

No comments:

Super SouthPark

Super SouthPark
Hehehe!

Who's The Best American Idol Ever?

Powered By Blogger

Labels