My Looklet Page

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Eraserheads Reunion Concert

Eraserheads The greatest Filipino Band Ever, will be having a reunion concert for free all you have to do is sign up to Marlboro's Red List. I'm super excited! I used to live in the dormitory where they were formed, 1 room away from my room! ) I don't know how it will work exactly but you just need to sign up, you will also need a scanned image of a valid ID indicating your age (They have Passport, driver's license and birth certificate as examples). Then I guess you'll have to wait for a communication from them via MMS or e-mail (You will set your preferred methoid via the sign-up) Here's the link:

https://www.marlboro.ph/ACS/Main.aspx

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

No comments:

Super SouthPark

Super SouthPark
Hehehe!

Who's The Best American Idol Ever?

Powered By Blogger

Labels